Find Secondary Sources History - Research Guides at
A secondary source, on the other hand, interprets primary sources, taking several different primary sources and analyzing them to make their own arguments. These can include the textbooks you know so well by now, biographies, documentaries, and magazine articles. By their nature, secondary sources are written after an event takes place. This can be anywhere from five years to five hundred... Secondary sources provide good overviews of a subject, so are particularly useful if you need to find about an area that's new to you. They are also helpful because you can find keywords to describe a subject area, as well as key authors and key references that you can use to â€¦
How and When to Use Secondary Sources Strategist
For every source you use, you will need to think of the questions above to determine which category they fit into - primary or secondary - and how much you can trust what they say. Primary Sources Primary sources are informational sources from the time of the event.... Secondary sources are interpretations and evaluations of primary sources Secondary sources are not evidence, but rather commentary on and discussion of evidence. Books, articles, etc. which use primary sources as the source would be secondary.
Find Secondary Sources Essay 337 Words
Law: Secondary Sources: What's in this Guide? Find secondary sources for law. What's in this Guide? Toggle Dropdown. Getting started... Using Databases to Find Secondary Source Articles Secondary source articles from journals, magazines, newspapers and other sources can be obtained by searching the library's databases. Scholarly articles are sometimes referred to as "peer-reviewed" articles.
How do I find secondary sources? Legal skills - Research
secondary sources. It is important to detect these biases, and It is important to detect these biases, and an introduction or preface will usually give an idea of the... Topic for secondary research can also come from different stages of the creative process; basically, anytime a new question arises in the creative process, secondary research can be used to find â€¦
How To Find Secondary Sources
What Are Secondary Sources? How-To Find Primary and
- Secondary Sources What Are They? Teachinghistory.org
- Examining Primary and Secondary Sources LibraryLearn
- Secondary Legal Resources Law Library of Congress
- Secondary Sources History Learning Site
How To Find Secondary Sources
Secondary sources, while still highly useful, are written by someone else after an event or about a document and can therefore only serve the purpose of furthering an argument if the source has credibility in the field.
- What are secondary sources? Secondary sources are a good way to start your legal research. They describe, discuss and analyse primary sources of law.
- Just as there is no one place to find primary sources there is no one place for secondary sources. You will have to use your knowledge to determine whether the information you find is primary or secondary.
- How to Research Secondary Sources The distinction between primary and secondary sources is a basic aspect of the study of history. Section 8.1 provided a definition of primary sources and presented good information about how to evaluate the many different types of sources that fall under that heading.
- Primary sources are the objects of study. They are different from secondary sources, accounts or interpretations of objects created by other people.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Queanbeyan East ACT, Fraser ACT, Omalley ACT, Wanniassa ACT, Bimberi ACT, ACT Australia 2671
- New South Wales: Dunolly NSW, Medowie NSW, Moulamein NSW, Cowan NSW, Junee NSW, NSW Australia 2089
- Northern Territory: Brinkin NT, Areyonga NT, Hughes NT, Johnston NT, Nightcliff NT, The Gap NT, NT Australia 0817
- Queensland: Cardwell QLD, Sadliers Crossing QLD, Maryborough West QLD, Alsace QLD, QLD Australia 4095
- South Australia: Yantanabie SA, Camden Park SA, Poonindie SA, Wistow SA, Petherick SA, Moorlands SA, SA Australia 5035
- Tasmania: Kaoota TAS, Sheffield TAS, Sea Elephant TAS, TAS Australia 7087
- Victoria: Burwood East VIC, Tesbury VIC, Heywood VIC, Garvoc VIC, Koo Wee Rup VIC, VIC Australia 3005
- Western Australia: Yoongarillup WA, Duranillin WA, Hopetoun WA, WA Australia 6038
- British Columbia: Vancouver BC, Anmore BC, Fort St. John BC, Kaslo BC, Port Coquitlam BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W8
- Yukon: Mayo YT, Fort Reliance YT, Dalton Post YT, Dawson YT, Minto YT, YT Canada, Y1A 9C7
- Alberta: Pincher Creek AB, Foremost AB, Milo AB, Oyen AB, Spirit River AB, Myrnam AB, AB Canada, T5K 7J1
- Northwest Territories: Sachs Harbour NT, Inuvik NT, Reliance NT, Paulatuk NT, NT Canada, X1A 8L5
- Saskatchewan: Rockglen SK, Duval SK, Liberty SK, Viscount SK, Senlac SK, St. Walburg SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C3
- Manitoba: Bowsman MB, Plum Coulee MB, Somerset MB, MB Canada, R3B 4P1
- Quebec: Saint-Felicien QC, Thurso QC, Metis-sur-Mer QC, Laurier-Station QC, Lorraine QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W5
- New Brunswick: Dieppe NB, Saint Andrews NB, Edmundston NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H9
- Nova Scotia: Oxford NS, East Hants NS, Mahone Bay NS, NS Canada, B3J 9S3
- Prince Edward Island: Kensington PE, Souris West PE, Lorne Valley PE, PE Canada, C1A 7N9
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Twillingate NL, Peterview NL, Harbour Breton NL, Burlington NL, NL Canada, A1B 9J9
- Ontario: Jermyn ON, Arklan ON, Port Hope ON, New Scotland, Regional Municipality of York, Acton ON, Fenwick ON, Musclow ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L6
- Nunavut: Naujaat NU, Pangnirtung NU, NU Canada, X0A 5H4
- England: Lowestoft ENG, Filton ENG, Middlesbrough ENG, Stevenage ENG, Kingswinford ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A7
- Northern Ireland: Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 7H4
- Scotland: Paisley SCO, Dundee SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Aberdeen SCO, East Kilbride SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B2
- Wales: Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Barry WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 1D6